Nov 18, 2018. | By: Dan Dennedy
Version 18.11.18 is now available for DOWNLOAD!
- Fixed crash in Export (bug in v18.11.13).
- Fixed NVENC hardware encoders on Windows and Linux.
- Fixed VA-API hardware encoders on Linux. As a result, the Linux build is now
based on Ubuntu 16.04 (glibc 2.23), which may reduce compatibility with older
- Fixed hardware encoder detection on Windows.
- Added Audio Waveform Visualization video filter.
- Added MM:SS.SS to Timer filter.
- Added IRE graticule and tooltips to the Video Waveform scope.
- Added support for the mouse wheel to the Color Grading circles.
- Added configuration setting player/warnGPU, which is a boolean that defaults true.
Additional information about the 18.11 release is available here.