Dec 31, 2019. | By: Dan Dennedy
Version 19.12.31 (aka 19.13) is now available for DOWNLOAD!
Unfortunately, version 19.12.16 introduced a major new bug when moving clips
on the Timeline with Ripple on. This version not only fixes that but also
includes a highly requested feature that was a year end goal: moving
multiple clips on the Timeline! In addition, two more video scopes were
added: RGB Parade and RGB Waveform.
Other Changes and Fixes
- Allow reducing track height to very short in Timeline and Keyframes.
- Fixed crackly audio playback for some Windows users.
- Fixed loading project files made before v19.06 when not using a period for a
- Fixed Lift and Ripple Delete on Timeline not reliably removing all
- Fixed checking Properties > Image sequence may not update duration in
- Fixed the intra-VLC and non-linear-quantizer options in the XDCAM-422 and D10