Feb 27, 2021.
Version 21.02.27 is now available for DOWNLOAD!
The main purpose of the 21.02 release is to address problems as a result of some major changes in version 21.01.
- Added a file naming dialog for Export > From > Each Playlist Item > Export File.
- Added the ability to repair a near future version project file.
(Version 21.04 is expected to change the project file in a manner incompatible with previous versions.)
- Added an error dialog when trying to open a far future version project file.
- Upgraded JACK audio library on Windows to version 1.9.17.
- Fixed a possible crash using a PNG with alpha channel (transparency) especially with a Size, Position & Rotate
filter (broke in version 20.06).
- Fixed seeking video in some files particularly AVCHD (broke in v21.01).
- Fixed changing Properties > Video > Color Range does not work (broke in v21.01).
- Fixed selecting text with the mouse in various filter numeric fields (broke in v21.01).
- Fixed difficult to enter some numbers in various filter numeric fields (broke in v21.01).
- Fixed unable to make tracks as short as before (broke in v21.01).
- Fixed time bar in Timeline & Keyframes hidden on vertical scroll and not clickable (broke in v21.01).
- Fixed scroll bars in Timeline & Keyframes may clash with clips or keyframes making them difficult to use
(regression in v21.01).
- Fixed keyframes disappear when changing selected clips on various filters (broke in v21.01):
- Fixed appending to the timeline may change the current track.
- Fixed Properties > Extract sub-clip on a file with cover art.
- Fixed File > Export Frame on a clip with a Text: Rich filter.
- Fixed toggle Properties > Image sequence may deadlock on high frame rate video mode or break playback.
- Fixed Timeline > Merge with next clip may move other clips on the track.
- Fixed undo a trim in point on Timeline may shift other clips on the track.
- Fixed undo after trim in point to create a 1 frame transition may delete the clip.
- Fixed right-click in Playlist icons view mode breaks multiple selection on Windows.
- Fixed Properties > Convert after Timeline > Detach Audio makes video black.
- Fixed some keyboard shortcuts may be broken when not using Settings > Language > English (United States).
- Fixed possible crash on Windows due to not loading the packaged DLL over one in a system folder or in
- Fixed a crash when selecting a missing video clip.
- Fixed unicode in Text: Rich > Save As followed by Open.